Town of Avon Properties Development Strategies
The study locations include:
1) Tract G: Nottingham Park, Old Town Hall (vacating in 2017), the old Fire Station on Benchmark Road (vacating in 2017), the Avon Recreation Center, Avon Public Library and adjacent town-owned public streets and parking lots;
2) Lot 5 adjacent to Home Depot;
3) Lot E adjacent to Post Boulevard and Traer Creek;
4) “Park Site” within the Village at Avon;
5) Swift Gulch (adjacent to the Town’s transit and fleet facilities); and
6) Wildridge Fire Station (vacating in 2017).To view the Town Properties Development Strategies Plan, CLICK HERE.
The Planning and Zoning Commission is set to hold a public meeting on September 5th at 5:00 p.m., and Avon Town Council is scheduled to discuss the Development Plan for Town-Owned Properties at the September 12th meeting.