February 21, 2020 - February 22, 2020
Friday, February 21st | Silent Auction | 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 22nd | Free for All | 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
1 Lake Street
Avon, CO 81620
Old Town Hall Furniture Sale
Friday, February 21, 2020
The demolition of Old Town Hall, located at 1 Lake Street, is on the docket for early March in Avon. The Town will host a silent auction on Friday, February 21st from 4 – 6 p.m. at Old Town Hall to auction off furniture, cabinets, and other interior furnishings. The silent auction is open to the public, and bidders must be prepared to remove any purchased items by noon on Saturday, February 22nd. The Town will host an open house on Saturday, February 22nd from 12 – 3 p.m. and all remaining items will be free and must be removed immediately. Items available include:
• More than 100 chairs, including desk chairs, meeting chairs, and waiting room-style chairs
• Over a dozen desks, some wooden, some laminate
• Wooden and laminate bookshelves
• Wooden cabinets and shelves of various sizes
• File cabinets (wooden and metal)
• Meeting tables
For questions about the silent auction or available items, please contact Town Engineer Justin Hildreth at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 748-404