The Town of Avon has free public parking supported by free bus service, which provide residents and guests with access to Avon’s vibrant retail and restaurant commercial core, Recreation Center, Library, Nottingham Park and Beaver Creek Resort. In Avon, you can park once and walk, bike or ride the bus to your destination.
Welcome to Avon, Colorado!
BUS SERVICE: AVON TRANSIT SPRING SCHEDULE BEGINS MONDAY, APRIL 17
- The Avon East - Red Line runs every 30-minutes between 6:48 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. and between 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Route services the residential areas in east Avon along Hurd Lane and Hwy 6, including Traer Creek Plaza and Buffalo Ridge Housing Complex.
- The Avon West - Blue Line runs every 30-minutes between 6:29 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. and between 3:29 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Route services the residential areas in west Avon along West Beaver Creek Boulevard and Hwy 6, including the Town Core businesses and Traer Creek Plaza.
- The Black Line runs every 30-minutes between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. in a figure eight pattern servicing the east and west portions of the town and the core business section along with the Elk parking lot in Beaver Creek. Route services shopping areas within the Town of Avon, with connections to the Vail I-70, Edwards/Vail, and Beaver Creek Parking Routes.
- The Night Rider Shuttle will run from 6:30 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., providing service within the Town core to locals and guests on a 36-minute loop.
Schedule information can be found online at www.avon.org/freebus, from Avon Transit bus operators, or by contacting Avon Transit Customer Service at 970-748-4120.
PARKING – Avon’s commercial core has 200 free parking spaces, in the following locations:
- Lake Street On-Street Parking: 41 Spaces
- Mikaela Way Parking Lot 36 Spaces
- Town Hall Parking Lot: 82 Spaces
- East Benchmark Road On-Street Parking: 21 Spaces
- West Beaver Creek Blvd On-Street Parking: 20 Spaces
Parking is not allowed from midnight until 6:00 a.m. daily.
For more information and a map of parking, visit www.avon.org/parking.
WALKING & BIKING – Avon has a wonderfully walkable commercial core. The Town streets are safe and open for bike riding throughout the spring and summer. Look for the wayfinding signs to help navigate the Town core. OF WAYFINDING
If you have any questions, please contact Eva Wilson, Transportation Director, at 970-748-4111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.