Wildridge Community – Est. 1981The Wildridge subdivision is perched high above the valley, typified by steep topography and excellent views of Beaver Creek, Game Creek Bowl and Edwards. Lot sizes are comparatively larger than what’s available in most neighborhoods throughout the Vail Valley, and the expansive views add to one of Wildridge’s greatest amenities — being surrounded by open space. Amenities include two pocket parks, a dog park, and multiple access points to the West Avon Preserve trail system.
- 2020 Community Survey Results
- Planned Unit Development & Subdivision
- Protective Covenants
- Community Wildfire Assessment
- Exterior modifications and improvements to your home and property require town approval (i.e. landscaping, decks, color changes). Visit Avon.org/planning for required forms and fees.
- Outdoor lighting is required to be dark sky friendly. Schedule a visit by Town staff to verify your compliance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West Avon Preserve has trail closures from December 15 to April 15. Rules can be found at here.
- Parking is allowed in approved locations only. If you anticipate overflow, please visit fill out a Parking Permit. Contact the Police Department at least 24 hours in advance to obtain written permission to park vehicles on a street fronting the property for a period of time not in excess of six hours.
- Wildfire risk may be elevated due to drought conditions. A Wildridge Community Wildfire Assessment was completed in 2018. The Town recommends using www.ecalert.org for emergency notifications. To schedule a free personalized fire risk assessment of your property, please contact Jeff Zechman at (970) 736-3103 or email@example.com; or Eric Lovgren at (970) 328-8742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.