The third annual Summer's End celebration over Labor Day Weekend showcases all things uniquely Avon with an array of family friendly activities to explore. We begin Summer's End with Lakeside Cinema on Friday evening at dusk. Saturday offers a full day of relaxation or activity at Nottingham Lake including sand volleyball, SUP and paddleboat rentals, playing at the swim beach or lounging under a tree and enjoying a picnic.
Sunday kicks into high gear with several super-fun activities to include three SUPer fun races in partnership with SUP CO and listed below. Sunday winds down with a great evening of live music at SunsetLIVE!
We round out Summer's End with a free performance by Beau Thomas Band!
Friday, Sept. 1st at Dusk | Lakeside Cinema featuring Soul
Sunday, Sept. 3rd:
- 12:00 - 4:00 p.m. | Paddle Battles at
- 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. | SunsetLIVE! on The Terrace at Nottingham Lake featuring High Five
- 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. | SunsetLIVE! on The Terrace at Nottingham Lake featuring Split Window
Monday, Sept. 4th: Summer's End Concert
- 5:30 p.m. | Gates open to food vendors and refreshing cocktails, beer and wine at the Hahnewald Bar.
- 6:00 p.m. | Free Live Music by Beau Thomas Band
Public Transportation & Parking:
Fostering a culture of environmentalism, waste mitigation and energy conservation which minimizes the negative impacts to our collective environment and community for the long term is of upmost importance to the Town. The Towns environmental sustainability initiatives and Eagle County’s waste diversion goal of 30% reduction by 2030 (zero waste events utilizing leave no trace practices)