The second annual Summer's End celebration over Labor Day Weekend showcases all things uniquely Avon with an array of family friendly activities to explore. We begin Summer's End with Lakeside Cinema on Friday evening at dusk. Saturday offers a full day of relaxation or activity at Nottingham Lake including sand volleyball, SUP and paddleboat rentals, playing at the swim beach or lounging under a tree and enjoying a picnic.
Sunday kicks into high gear with several super-fun activities to include three SUPer fun races in partnership with SUP CO and listed below. Sunday winds down with a great evening of live music at SunsetLIVE!
Friday, Sept. 2nd at Dusk: Lakeside Cinema featuring UP
Sunday, Sept. 4th:
- 12:00 - 4:00 p.m. | Paddle Battles at
- 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. | SunsetLIVE! on The Terrace at Nottingham Lake featuring Rocket Parade
- 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. | SunsetLIVE! on The Terrace at Nottingham Lake featuring Jen Mack
Monday, Sept. 5th:
- 3:00 p.m. gates open to all sorts of family fun to include inflatable bouncy castles, food vendors, refreshing cocktails at the Hahnewald Bar, jugglers, balloon artists and so much more!
- 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. | Opening: Arlo McKinley and Jeremy Pinnell
- 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. | Headliner: Big Richard
Fostering a culture of environmentalism, waste mitigation and energy conservation which minimizes the negative impacts to our collective environment and community for the long term is of upmost importance to the Town. The Towns environmental sustainability initiatives and Eagle County’s waste diversion goal of 30% reduction by 2030 (zero waste events utilizing leave no trace practices)
Public Transportation & Parking: