Adult Fitness Services
The Avon Recreation Center has a one-on-one personal training package to fit your needs. From a single brush-up session to a more concentrated program of two or more sessions per week, you can choose the trainer and package that best fits your needs. Sessions include goal setting, nutritional guidance, weight training, sport-specific training and more. All personal trainers have a national certification or a degree in the industry. Personal Training Session pricing is as follows:
- 1 session - 1 person $52 per hour
- 1 session - 2 persons $66 per hour
- 1 person - 5 one hour sessions - $235
- 1 person - 10 one hour sessions - $430
Our thorough fitness assessment will provide you with your current levels of fitness. You will receive results for cardiovascular fitness, muscle strength and muscle endurance. Information received from your assessment is very valuable information to have before starting any exercise program or to help evaluate the efficiency of a current program.
- We offer Fitness Assessment for $15
- Monday through Saturday by appointment only
- Please call (970) 748-4060 to schedule your Fitness Assessment
Body Composition Testing
Knowing your body composition is vital to your exercise program to assist you with goal setting, measurements and staying on track. Your body fat will be measured with a bioelectrical impedance machine, which will provide you with a printout that includes much more than just your body fat percentage. The categories on the printout are: basal metabolic rate (BMR), total fat weight, lean body mass, hydration level, body fat percentage and body mass index.
- Body Composition Testing is offered for only $5 for Rec Center members and $8 for non-members
- Monday through Friday by appointment only
- Please call (970) 748-4060 to schedule your test