How do I get on the agenda?

Contact the Town Clerk’s Office or telephone (970) 748-4001 to submit your request to address the Avon Town Council.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain liquor licensing information?
2. How do I obtain a vehicle impoundment license?
3. How can I get a Town Council agenda?
4. Where is the municipal code located?
5. How do I get on the agenda?
6. Are Eagle-Vail, Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and/or Edwards in the town limits of Avon?
7. Do I need a permit to sell goods in the park?