Do I need a Contractors License?

In order to perform contractor duties within the Town of Avon, the contractor must be licensed with the Town. Please contact the Community Development Department at (970) 748-4011 if you are unsure as to whether your registration is current or if you need to register. Registration is valid for one (1) year.

Contractor's Registration Application

Show All Answers

1. What are the codes in use?
2. When do I need a permit?
3. Do I need a Contractors License?
4. How do I schedule an inspection?