How do I request an accident report?

Accident/Incident Reports


 To receive a copy of an incident or accident report the Avon Police Department requires a completed records request form. This can be submitted to the department by email, fax, mail or in  person. If you do not have a case number, please provide information  that includes: who, when, where and the officer’s name.

 Upon completion of the records release form we will then send you the  report via email, fax or U.S. mail. If you are involved in the report  there is no fee. However, if you are not involved in the report the  following fees will apply:

  • State Accident Report Form: $5.00
  • Incident Reports: $00.25 per page
  • Copies of Video/Audio recordings: $30.00 per hour 

Show All Answers

1. What hours are you open?
2. Can I get a VIN inspection done at Avon PD?
3. Do you do fingerprints?
4. Who do I call with animal control questions?
5. Can I play fetch with my dog in Nottingham Park?
6. How do I request an accident report?
7. What is the phone number to the business that provides motor vehicle registration?
8. Can I drive and/or park on a non-motorized trail with a car, motorcycle, or moped?
9. Do you provide Portable Breath Test’s?